Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

KAZIM QUESTIONS THE LAHM GOAL!..


Turkish international Colin Kazim-Richards has criticised Germany for scoring in Wednesday's Euro 2008 quarter final while he was lying injured on the turf

Kazim regrets the fact Philipp Lahm scored the winner in the last minute of the game when he was he was injured, and he believes Joachim Low’s team should not have played on.

Kazim-Richards claims he is not a diver and was forced to leave the pitch after a painful challenge.

“Personally I think they [Germany] are going to be disappointed with the way they scored the winner,” he told reporters.

“It’s disappointing. I’m not the kind of player to roll around on the floor if it’s not serious. I had to be replaced and if I felt better I would have played on.

“Our opponents played a better football than us in the last two games, and we won, but against Germany we were the best but we finally lost.”

No comments:

Post a Comment