Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bursaspor signed Federico Insua


Photo courtesy of Bursaspor web site.

Argentine midfielder Federico Insua siged two year deal with Bursaspor on Thursday.

Turkish Champs Bursaspor strengthen their Champions League dream with a power house Federico Insua.


Insua said heis very happy to come to Bursa. "this interest made me very happy. I knew I was coming to a great club . This is my 4th country abroad. I will sweat for now green white jerseys."

"I do not know them yet, but my teammates are champions, I would like to congratulate them. I'm here with this title. I'll play in the Champions League with Bursasspor shirt. This is every footballer's dream."he said.

Federico Insua signend two year deal with 400.000 Euros upfront and 1.5 million Euros a year. The rest of his money will be paid by installments according to Bursaspor team.

No comments:

Post a Comment