Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Kewell: "Galatasaray Fans Are The Best"

Galatasaray's Australian player Harry Kewell spoke to FIFA>COM and talked about his new life in Turkey and Galatasaray fans and Glatasaray team in General.

In the Interview, he even said , there isn't much different between Turkcell Super League and Premier League in England.

As far as the question "What Do you think about Galatasaray fans" Kewell said,
"If anyone wants to say their fans are better (than Galatasaray's), I would bet money that they are not"

He went on to say,"The level of passion is like nothing I have ever experienced before. The support that we get is fantastic."


In this interview, Kewell talked about how he liked living Istanbul and Turkish people .

"Turkey is a very interesting place. If you had asked me two years ago would I be living in Istanbul, I would have said no. But I have to say it has grown on me. I think Istanbul is a fantastic city, probably one of the best cities I have been to and I'm not just saying that because I live there now. But the culture, the people... They are very respectful and have a way with the older people that you just don't see anymore. They have all the food, the nightlife, the clothes, everything that you would want - even the weather."



AHMET TURGUT

You could read the interview here....

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1056046.html#kewell+new+lease+life

No comments:

Post a Comment