Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

OFFICIAL: JOSICO SIGNS WITH FENERBAHCE

Fenerbahce have continued to strengthen their squad by signing Spanish midfielder José Joaquín Moreno Verdú (also known as Josico) from Villareal. Josico has arrived in Istanbul today to sign the official contract and get ready for the upcoming matches.

''I'm so happy to be here in Istanbul. I have already known Güiza and Aragonés, so I do not think that it will be hard for me to get used to Fenerbahce. Everyone tells how fantastic Fenerbahce fans are, so I know that they are the best. There are three long roads ahead of us: the Champions League, Turkish league and Turkish Cup. All I want to do is to help my team in the best way I can.'', revealed Josico today on FB TV.

Source:www.Fenerbahce.org

No comments:

Post a Comment