Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FORMER GALATASARAY PLAYER JARDEL ADMITS DRUG USE......


According to reports from British media,Jardel admitted to having used drugs on multiple occasions throughout his career...

The former Galatasaray striker says that, while he did use drugs, he is now trying to kick-start his career and find a new club in order to return to glorious days.
"It all started with bad friendships," he told Globoesportes. "Then came my divorce, depression and drugs.

"Today, I want to start over, I am training, but I am no example to any child.
"Don't do what I did, because it's no example, I am starting over and acknowledging my mistakes, I want to win from now on."


He also said "I only consumed one drug, cocaine, but not while I was playing: I only took it during vacations.LOOKING FOR A TEAM......

I am seeking a new club to reignite my career, because I have the quality and the potential."This happens a lot in football, but I can't talk about it. I haven't consumed for two months. My biggest dream is to return to the fields with a big team."
Jardel is currently a free agent and looking for a team to play again...

No comments:

Post a Comment