Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2008

AFTERMATH OF CHELSEA V FENERBAHCE

After Fenerbahce won the first leg match in Istanbul, there was a big hipe about the second leg match!....all of the Turkish TV and Sports Radio programs, were the center of this hot debate!....

SEMIH OR KEZMAN?.......
After Super Sub Semih Senturk, scored last minute, winning goal, against Kayserispor, during the League match, before the clash in London, most of the media in Turkey and many Fenerbahce fans, wanted to see Semih Senturk, Start the match, against Chelsea.

Most of the media outlets did a survey about who should start!....

Most interested one , happened at the government control TRT TV.....
During the Stadium soccer program, The host, Erdogan Arikan, asked the viewers to vote on their web site, who should start against Chelsea!...

At the end of the program, most of the viewers said ...Semih Senturk.....
That was obvious......

But, they were not the coach of Fenerbahce team.....

I still thought, that would never happened, with Zico......

In a recent interview with British Media....He was saying
" he will never take orders from above on who to play and which system to use. 'We obviously owe explanations to the president or the owner of the club,' he says. 'After all, he is your boss. One knows what kind of things are acceptable to keep the job, but I would never allow my autonomy to be threatened. I line up my team, and only me."

Even in my interview, on talk sport radio program in England ,I told the hosts of the radio show, Ross and Jason ,that, Zico will Start Kezman instead of Semih!....

And I talked about what Turkish Media and Fenerbahce fans wanted......

I was wrong!...... Semih Senturk, started the match.......

Now, what happened!....

Did someone change Zico's mind?....

I thought, like he said,in that interview, he did not take any order from above!...

So, Aftermath of this match we found onething Semih Seturk,is not Champions League player....

Every Fenerbahce fans, should know this....

Pressure by Turkish media, about Semih Senturk, I think ,cost Fenerbahce!...

I think, If Kezman was starter in this match ...the aftermath of this match, would it be different ,in my opinion!....

No comments:

Post a Comment