|17||SAI Kayseri Erciyesspor||27||4||8||15||30||48||-18||20|
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Monday, April 20, 2015
A high school team from Trabzon, Turkey has scooped the World High Schools Championship Football 2015 title after beating a Brazilian high school team in the final match.
The team achieved victory after winning the match 2-1 on Monday.
The Trabzon Erdogdu Anadolu High School is the second high school team from Trabzon to win such a title, after Trabzon High School won the championship organized in China’s Shanghai in 2003.
The International Federation of official school sport organizations (ISF) organized the World High Schools Championship Football 2015 in Guatemala’s Retalhuleu city from April 12 to April 20.
School director Ali Turan said: “Our children made history on the other side of the world.
“We are very happy to return to Trabzon with the cup.”
He said that all the 18 players were part of the Trabzonspor’s Under-18 and Under-17 teams.
Friday, April 10, 2015
Dutch footballer, ex-Liverpool star and current Fenerbahce player Dirk Kuyt on Friday announced he was leaving Fenerbahce to rejoin his former side Feyenoord of Rotterdam. Dirk Kuyt, a popular player in Turkey , played for Fenerbahce last three seasons, insisted that the decision to leave Turkey had been taken before the gun attack on the team bus last weekend that shocked Turkish football. "After nine years of adventures away from home I have decided to return home to play again for Feyenoord," Kuyt said in a statement addressed to "dear Fenerbahce fans" on his Facebook page. The player said he had loved his time in Turkey and said "there should be no doubt" he would do everything until the end of the season to help Fenerbahce retain the Super Lig in a tight title race. Kuyt said he "wanted make clear" he had taken the decision to leave before Saturday's attack by a gunman on the official team bus that left the driver injured. Fenerbahce have refused to play again until the incident is cleared up and the Turkish Super Lig has been suspended for a week. Kuyt himself was not on the bus at the time, which was taking most of the first team to the airport after a victory in the Black Sea city of Rize. But Kuyt said: "In football as in life, the most important thing is the health and safety of people." "This is not just for Fenerbahce but for all football fans in Turkey. Turkey should come together to find a solution," he said. Two suspects detained over the attack were released on Wednesday and it is unclear if the investigation has made any progress since. In a separate statement in Dutch, Kuyt said he would be a Feyenoord player again from July 1.
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
After what happened to Fenerbahce's bus with full of football players, it's time to have "players union" in Turkey ! This is a huge problem in Turkey ... Football players has no voice and saying in the football society in Turkey ! They have no saying in TV deals..... They can't speak out , when they don't get paid...... While, teams are getting paid huge money by Digiturk,Turkish football players have no share in this big pie..... To order to serve and represent Turkish football players , as a collective bargaining representative,players need a union . In Turkey, either clubs or Turkish Football Federation #TFF decides on behalf of Turkish football players... Just like when a bus "full of football players," was shot at while traveling 80 miles an hour ! This is the end of Turkish football ,if you ask me ,my opinion ! Hate, absurdism by club officials and some Turkish football's bad boys, and fanatic fans, are part of the blame too ! Turkish football bus took a big hit on last Saturday..... But. none of those players on the bus did not talk and had any saying as far as Turkish football federation decision to delay Turkish Super League one week ! Why ? At the Turkish football federation meeting... There were all club official but not even one Turkish player ! They are the one, who play this game on the pitch..... Why they would not speak and defend their rights, it's behind me ! While there is no players union in Turkey , World wide players union (FIFpro ) is in 52 countries ... They work for football players rights ...... In the United states, where MLS was born late 90's , MLs players union was formed in 2003 ! Turkish football players (famous ,not so famous ), has to get together and start forming their union ! It's time to do that .... It's very shame to see TFF delaying only Turkish Super League matches not other leagues..... How could other league players play ? Aren't they football players ? If there was a players union Turkey, TFF and Turkish clubs would never act like they act now ! If Turkish players want a piece of the big pie and have saying in the Turkish football, they must do this ...
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
A Turkish official says police have detained two people suspected of involvement in an attack on a bus that was carrying Fenerbahce players. The bus was shot at Saturday near the northern city of Trabzon on the team's return to the airport from a 5-1 win against Black Sea side Caykur Rizespor. The driver was hit in the face and hospitalized. Trabzon Governor Abdil Celil Oz said the two suspects were detained early on Tuesday. He said one of them is believed to have followed the convoy while the other fired shots at the bus. Fenerbahce had said it would not play its matches until those responsible for the attack are caught. Soccer authorities reacted to the incident by suspending Super League and Turkish Cup matches for a week. Source : AP
Monday, April 6, 2015
After meeting with Turkish Super Lig club officials, TFF (Turkish Football Federations ) decided to delay #STSL for one week ! On the other hand,Fenerbahce say they will not play another Turkish league game until the authorities find the people behind an armed attack on the team bus over the weekend. "We do not intend to play football until the perpetrators are found," deputy chairman Deniz Tolga Aytore told a news conference, calling the incident a "terrorist" attack against Turkey. Meanwhile, the Turkish Super League has been suspended for a week in the wake of the attack, the football federation said following a meeting with the sports minister on Monday. The bus was shot at after Saturday's away match against Rizespor. "We believe the incident was a terrorist attack, targeting not only Fenerbahce but Turkish sports. We decided to postpone all league and cup games for a week," federation chairman Yildirim Demiroren told a news conference. The suspension came after Fenerbahce had called for a ban on all footballing activities on Sunday.
Sunday, April 5, 2015
A bus carrying Fenerbahce football team was attacked on a highway near Trabzon as the players were returning from an away game which they won against Rize 5-1 . The driver was injured in the shooting. The driver was injured in the face and taken to hospital, said Fenerbahce's vice president Mahmut Uslu, who was himself on the bus at the time. He accused the attackers of trying to "crash the bus and kill the players". "It's unbelievable," he told Turkish television. Trabzon governor Abdil Celil Oz confirmed the gun attack on the bus and said the driver's life was not in danger. The governor said he had received a phone call from president Recep Tayyip Erdogan, a supporter of the Istanbul club, asking him about the investigation into the attack. The Turkish Football Federation and most of the football clubs in Turkey issued a statement condemning the incident "in the strongest possible terms" and called for the perpetrators to be brought to justice "immediately". Turkish media reacted with shock to the shooting, an unprecedented attack on a club in the football-mad country. Earlier, Fenerbahce took top spot in the standings courtesy of its easy victory. The game was as good as over inside an hour as the reigning champion struck five times without response through Mehmet Topuz (five), Moussa Sow (eight and 34), Pierre Webo (49) and Caner Erkin (55). Rizespor did manage to pull a goal back in the 62nd minute through Deniz Kadah but they could not get any closer as Fener moved a point ahead of arch-rival Galatasaray, which will expect to reclaim top spot when it hosts second-bottom Karabukspor. Genclerbirligi also ran in five goals as it despatched Kasimpasa 5-2, with Mostapha El Kabir grabbing a hat-trick. Kasimpasa actually took a fourth-minute lead, former Liverpool and Ajax striker Ryan Babel the man on the mark, but Genclerbirligi then struck four times in a 26-minute spell either side of half-time to take complete control. Mervan Celik and El Kabir (penalty) scored before the break and then Irfan Can Kahveci and El Kabir again made it 4-1 at the start of the second half. Ezequiel Scarione reduced the deficit 15 minutes from time but El Kabir wrapped up the home side's win - and his hat-trick - with another penalty late on. That victory kept Genclerbirligi level on points with mid-table rivals Mersin Idmanyurdu, which brought a five-match losing streak in all competitions to an end with a 3-1 win at Balikesirspor. Goals from Abdul Khalili (30), Welliton (58) and Prejuce Nakoulma (76) saw visiting Mersin to victory, with Balikesirspor netting a 90th-minute consolation through Ante Kulusic. On a day when there was an average of more than five goals per game in the Super Lig, Sivasspor also claimed a 3-1 away win, beating Eskisehirspor. Relegation-battling Eskisehirspor led through Sezer Ozturk's 41st-minute penalty at the break but Sivasspor turned things round in the second half with a brace from Aatif Chahechouhe coming either side of a John Utaka goal. On Sunday, in early match Galatasaray will face Karabuk and Trabzon travels to Konya... Week 26 will close on Monday with Besiktas vs Basaksehir match,,, Lastly, There are dark clouds over Turkish football... TFF needs to take urgent actions as soon as possible !