Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2008

HAKAN SUKUR TRANSFER TO TORONTO IS BOGUS!

Toronto FC soccer club from MLS league did not offer anything to Hakan Sukur.

After the bogus news broke in Turkey, I had to do some home work.

So, I called Toronto Team Manager( Team Operations) Earl Cochrane, And asked him if there was any offer on be half of Toronto FC to Hakan Sukur!...

He said " Not did I know!....He said this is just a Rumor...we did not make any offer to Hakan Sukur"


So, All my my friends in the Turkish Soccer media,once again came up with bogus news about Hakan Sukur!...

I wonder who is the source for this bogus rumor news?

Does any body know?....

Please let me know!....


AHMET TURGUT

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I know this is off topic but do you have a contact for Earl Cochrane as I am trying to get hold of him, if you could help it would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    keahnathan@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete