Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ZICO:“My problem with Fenerbahce is not money, but professional issues.”

In the recent interview on Sb Tv in Brazil, Zico said “My problem with Fenerbahce is not money, but professional issues.”

Zico, is set to leave Fenerbahce after leading them to the Champions League quarter final last season, has been mentioned as a possible replacement for Sven Goran Eriksson for Manchester City team.
Zico has admitted that he would love to test himself in The Premier League.

I would like to work in England,” Zico told Sbs TV.
“My path is still in Europe. I thank Fenerbahce for giving me a chance and I repaid their support with good work on the field.

“I have some possibilities and I hope to resolve one as soon as possible.

“My problem with Fenerbahce is not money, but professional issues.”

It looks like Zico Era is over for Fenerbahce...

No comments:

Post a Comment