Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2007

BESIKTAS TRANSFER FILIP HOLOSKO !.....


The deal finally is done according to Turkish Daily Hurriyet and other Turkish news papers!....

Vestel Manisaspor got they wanted and let go under stress Filip Holosko!..

I just hope Besiktas is not getting a head case!...

After what he said and did to his coach Giray Bulak in the last match of the first half against his new team Besiktas, he really put a question marked on my mine about his character.

I wonder how he is going to treat a young coach Ertugrul Saglam when he gets there?!..

Vestel Manisspor will get five million Euro and two other players on loan. Those players are Koray and Burak.

The deal will seal this weekend according to Turkish media.

Again, I just hope we wont see ugly side of Holosko in Besiktas team....

That is my wish!...

No comments:

Post a Comment